[sudo-discuss] Occupy Mission Network Infrastructure

Robb Anonymous sf99er at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 08:01:16 PDT 2015

It appears to me as though the unspoken mission of the Omni collectives is
to provide infrastructure for groups that share the Occupy mission. Perhaps
the role of the Omni is not to be an umbrella organization that comprises
the various collectives. Instead, maybe the Omni's role is and has always
been to provide much needed infrastructure to local community activists
groups.

While considering this thought, I stumbled upon an article from Non-Profit
Quarterly which describes the need for such organizations, to wit:
http://nonprofitquarterly.org/2008/01/25/why-every-foundation-should-fund-infrastructure/

Love & Solidarity,
robb
LulzLux