[sudo-discuss] Alternative Exposure Info Sesh this Wednesday, come speak for your group?

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 13:40:56 PDT 2015

Hi all,

This Wednesday evening, from 7-10pm in the ballroom, Alternative Exposure
will be holding a grant information session for new applicants. If anyone
is interested in attending to give a short summary of what your group's
been up to since being funded by Alternative Exposure, it would be highly
appreciated! Also come if you're interested in applying for a SoEx grant -
they love the Omni and have been really supportive of our initiatives.
Grants are awarded to projects and organizations that do not yet have
federal 501c3 status. CyberWizard? Sudomesh? Omni itself??

via
https://omnicommons.org/calendar/events/alternative-exposure-grant-information-session
-
"Join the Southern Exposure team to learn more about Round 9 of Alternative
Exposure, a grant that has helped scores of initiatives like those that
comprise The Omni. In fact, several Omni groups have received awards from
Alternative Exposure, including Birdhouse, Material Print Machine,
Publication Studio, Public School, and Sudo Room! Join us for a night chock
full info about how best to secure funding for your independent artist
project!

Note: Attending an information session is encouraged but not required to
apply for an Alternative Exposure grant. Information sessions are free and
open to the public.

More Info about AltEx can be found at
https://www.soex.org/alternative-exposure"
<3
Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé