[sudo-discuss] one-time donations via Stripe on sudoroom.org

Jake jake at spaz.org
Fri Jun 5 14:56:10 PDT 2015

does anyone know how to edit the Support Us! thing on the left side of
http://sudoroom.org ?

i want to add support for a one-time donation through stripe.  I am told
it is something like this:

https://stripe.com/blog/stripe-checkout

of course it would need to be a locked link, so nobody can change it and
redirect donations toward themselves.. and I don't know how access control
works.

I also don't know anything about how to actually install this function or
any function into a webpage.  I have no idea what i'm doing.

does anyone reading this list know how to set up one-time donations on our
webpage?  Can we do that now?  Is there anything i can do to help?

thank you!
-jake