[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] [CCL] Don't leave valuables in your car!

Christian Elssner celssner at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 18:59:40 PDT 2015

Is the camera visible? If it is hidden it kind of defeats the purpose.

These are the kind of stickers I was thinking of (just a suggestion).

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001FY0WDK/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_3?pf_rd_p=1944687602&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B002WFJEJY&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0JDGP6B7JX67H52MR34K
<http://s.bl-1.com/h/pgGobNw?url=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001FY0WDK/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_3?pf_rd_p=1944687602&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B002WFJEJY&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0JDGP6B7JX67H52MR34K>