[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [omni-commons] Missing tables?- Phat Beets Produce

niki niki.shelley at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 14:40:26 PDT 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: max cadji <max at phatbeetsproduce.org>
Date: Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 6:12 PM
Subject: [omni-commons] Missing tables?- Phat Beets Produce
To: commons <commons at lists.omnicommons.org>

Hello Everyone,

We had two tables near the "trash" room and they went missing today.  They
had a label with duct tape that said phat beets on them.  They were
partially blocking the entrance to the "trash room" because of their
length, so we apologize for blocking an entrances for anyone.  If you could
let us know where they are we would be grateful.

max

--
Support Prescription Veggies! Order a Beet Box CSA today!
<http://www.phatbeetsproduce.org/order-a-beet-box-csa/>

*Check out Feel the Beet! Farmers Market*
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Keawnad90aQ