[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] Fwd: [omni-commons] Missing tables?- Phat Beets Produce

Ryan yandoryn at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 14:43:17 PDT 2015

I put a piece of paper on them saying that they were blocking wheelchair
access and needed to be moved. It made it impossible for me to take the
trash out because it blocked wheelchair access entirely.

However, I'm not the one who moved them. I was hoping that phat beets would
see the sign and find a better space, like making them vertical or
something. :/ It must be that someone else moved them.

On Sat, Jun 13, 2015 at 2:40 PM, niki <niki.shelley at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

Currently Reading
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/35215676?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
[image: Book Cover]