[sudo-discuss] wordpress blog won't upload anymore photos

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Tue Jun 16 08:30:24 PDT 2015

https://sudoroom.org/omni-collective-thank-you-party/

Hey I put up some videos from the omni collective thank you party on the
blog... I'd like to add more stuff like this, especially since we have
people donating to SudoRoom who can't always stop by.

however, the blog hasn't been able to upload any new photos since the
owrdpress update? I can google it but has anyone caught wind of this?

I'd like to continue putting photos on the blog... it's a nice interface...
it's our public face and more attractive than our wiki

Romy Ilano
romy at snowyla.com