[sudo-discuss] Fitting in

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Wed Jun 17 10:53:57 PDT 2015

I don't fit into the startup scene all the time even though I secretly enjoy it when it's good

But I don't fit into the activist & cool social movements folks all the time even though they're doing important smart innovative work

I'm still barely getting my feet wet in open source & seek to make contributions but the passionate opinionated folks at Sudoroom && Noisebridge show me the way

I'm glad I can visit places like Sudoroom and omni where people like me who don't always fit in can hang out!

Sent from my iPhone