[sudo-discuss] Don't drop off random "donations" (like stone countertops) in CCL without checking with us first!

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 11:29:08 PDT 2015

In general, if you have any piece of equipment or furniture you would like
to donate to CCL, *please check with us first*! You can always email
info at counterculturelabs.org to contact some of the organizers (I'll check
if we have a donations@ and equipment@ alias as well). At a very minimum,
for goodness sake please add a note to whatever you dropped off.

So *whomever dropped off a bunch of stone countertops in CCL, please get
rid of them.* We don't need them, we don't want them, they're taking up
space, and we sure as heck prefer not to have to clean up after you...

The same principle applies to any equipment "donations" to Sudo and to the
Omni as a whole as well. If you haul something in, assuming you're doing
someone else a favor, it is still YOUR responsibility to make sure the
respective organizations actually want your "treasure". We are all having a
hard enough time keeping entropy under control with the stuff we have
already...

Thanks!

Patrik