[sudo-discuss] [CCL] Don't drop off random "donations" (like stone countertops) in CCL without checking with us first!

marc/juul marcjc at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 14:45:25 PDT 2015

The countertops were leaning against the wall. They got moved away from the wall so the wall could be accessed for installation which has not completed. I will attempt to get them somewhat out of the way. We will be done on sunday. I have no idea where they are from but they were already in ccl and have been for months

On June 17, 2015 11:29:08 AM PDT, Patrik D'haeseleer <patrikd at gmail.com> wrote:
>In general, if you have any piece of equipment or furniture you would
>like
>to donate to CCL, *please check with us first*! You can always email
>info at counterculturelabs.org to contact some of the organizers (I'll
>check
>if we have a donations@ and equipment@ alias as well). At a very
>minimum,
>for goodness sake please add a note to whatever you dropped off.
>
>So *whomever dropped off a bunch of stone countertops in CCL, please
>get
>rid of them.* We don't need them, we don't want them, they're taking up
>space, and we sure as heck prefer not to have to clean up after you...
>
>The same principle applies to any equipment "donations" to Sudo and to
>the
>Omni as a whole as well. If you haul something in, assuming you're
>doing
>someone else a favor, it is still YOUR responsibility to make sure the
>respective organizations actually want your "treasure". We are all
>having a
>hard enough time keeping entropy under control with the stuff we have
>already...
>
>Thanks!
>
>Patrik
>
>--