[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [sudo-info] reaching out from google.org regarding an assistive technology hackathon

Adam Munich adam at aperture.systems
Thu Jun 25 16:29:00 PDT 2015

<rant>

I'm far from rich, I just work my fucking ass off & take huge risks so
I may someday be.

I understand the anti-capitalist sentiments many at the omni share;
the system favors the rich, and to get things done you really need to
be on a war path. But don't forget, much of the amenities you enjoy in
life today are only possible through the hard effort of entrepreneurs
in the past, most of whom, started from the bottom and never stopped
fighting.

Telling google to screw off is a poor choice built on a shaky foundation
of pride, if you ask me. The more useful solution would be to welcome them,
and take any time you so chose during the hackathon to suggest improvements
to their program, and the rationale behind them.

</rant>
---
Adam Munich -- Inventor, Physicist, Engineer
Web: http://adammunich.com
Tel: +1-650-452-0554

Be • knowledgeable •  social • patient • fearless • compassionate •
fun • humble • forgiving.
Be a leader