[sudo-discuss] Rannette attacked someone physically for the second time

WIld Cat wildcatofthewoods at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 21:12:52 PDT 2015

I am sorry that I made you feel uncomfortable that day I had a head ache
and you were blasting techno. Whenever anyone has asked me to turn down
some music I have. I communicated my wish with what I thought was
respectful but I was in pain. Behaviors that are deniable. I'm confused. I
just feel like while I am doing my best to be accountable and I took some
very serious steps to do so. I don't feel like people are aknowledging the
many good thing for that space.