[sudo-discuss] wtf is going on at sudo

Marc Juul juul at labitat.dk
Mon Jun 29 01:53:33 PDT 2015

On Sun, Jun 28, 2015 at 2:02 PM, Brendan Reddy-Best <b.d.reddybest at gmail.com
> wrote:

> i have been spitting in rage for the last couple of days since the comment
>
> "just because she is black it is ok to be transphobic"  and the total lack
> of galvanization around this

I think most people ignore these shitstorm email threads. I certainly
stopped reading that one a while back.

I have enabled the moderation flag for Morgan and their emails will now no
longer go to this mailing list without moderator approval.

I encourage other moderators to disallow posts from Morgan to the list.

We can discuss options at the next sudo meeting. Morgan, if you are reading
this, please do not show up for the meeting.

--
marc/juul