[sudo-discuss] Music resources

Marc Juul juul at labitat.dk
Tue Jun 30 23:36:30 PDT 2015

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 11:18 PM, Adam Munich <adam at aperture.systems> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> No one gives a rat's ass about my mission to build cheap x-ray units
> for the unprivileged world

Almost no-one knows about it. You haven't even run a crowdfunding campaign
for it (which you should do just for the attention). I assure you people
(and the media) would care if you pitched it correctly with a nicely made
video. We have a film-makers collective at Omni you know.

But maybe you _should_ take a long break from that project and do something
creative. One piece of advice though: Before you shelve it for months/years
take an hour to go through all of the files, write notes about everything
for future you and back them up offline in multiple locations. Future you
will thank past you.

As far as music, I'm kinda looking for some music theory learning stuff
myself. Playing instruments is one thing, but composition is another. I
haven't found anything good.

--
marc/juul