[sudo-discuss] Music resources

Adam Munich adam at aperture.systems
Tue Jun 30 23:46:45 PDT 2015

'Time Capsuling' is happening soon. I suppose you're correct in that there
hasn't been any strong media coverage, but nonetheless,

-- I am seriously burnt out --

Too burnt out to accept funding from a few folks who've offered it, even.

-- I'm done, for an indeterminate period --

Particularly, I'm looking for advice on melody composition. Playing the
piano seems to limit me to jazzy-like melodies only, which isn't quite what
I'm aiming for given I'd like to produce pop music.

Also looking for nice sample packs, for trap/edm, etc.