[sudo-discuss] Anyone want my old hot tub cover?

Steve Berl steveberl at gmail.com
Fri May 1 11:15:24 PDT 2015

I just replaced the cover on my hot tun and am about to throw away the old
one, but I thought I would offer it up to anyone at my local hacker spaces
in case anyone has a use for it.

There are 2 halves, each a bit less than 4x8 feet and about 4" thick. It's
made of some sort of medium density closed cell foam covered in a vinyl
fabric of some sort which is easily cut off.

Let me know if you are interested. I can drop it off for you anywhere
nearby.

If I don't hear, it goes to the dump on Tuesday.

--
-steve