[sudo-discuss] Genny Needs a 200V 1F Cap...by tomorrow :/

hol at gaskill.com hol at gaskill.com
Sat May 2 13:52:21 PDT 2015

 Can you take a pic of the place where the cap ties in and post the
model number? Generator is useful thing to have.

adam brought lots of caps in - you could connect them in series to match
voltage but the capacitance will be reduced where 1/Ctotal = 1/C1 + 1/C2
...etc.

Check it http://farside.ph.utexas.edu/teaching/302l/lectures/node46.html