[sudo-discuss] Gratipocalypse

Patrick O'Doherty p at trickod.com
Fri May 8 09:24:56 PDT 2015

Noisebridge started using Stripe recently to accept credit-card
donations, and it's been working great for us. It's also quite possible
that Stripe would extend some non-profit discount on the first $amount
of fees to sudo. Stripe also enables BTC donations (though we don't
avail of this currently @ noisebridge)

code for donate.noisebridge.net @
https://github.com/patrickod/noisebridge-donate should folks be
interested.