[sudo-discuss] Fwd: From VICE: working on documentary series

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Tue May 12 18:17:30 PDT 2015

Agree with Candace - they have some prurient interests (but then, Sudo has
hosted Bike Smut. Pot, meet kettle ;-) but they also do quality, in-depth
reporting on "sub-culture" topics like hackers.

Even when they're being sensationalist, it's typically just because it's a
sensationalist topic, but they generally still do good reporting.

Patrik