[sudo-discuss] Fwd: From VICE: working on documentary series

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Mon May 18 11:09:46 PDT 2015

I pinged her to hear more about the documentary and will coordinate
communications accordingly with other members and the list. Maybe we could
get the robot arm a cameo or some such. :)

Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé