[sudo-discuss] [Noisebridge-discuss] Open Tech vs Closed Tech debate?

Karissa McKelvey karissa.mckelvey at gmail.com
Thu May 21 14:03:55 PDT 2015

I don't think this is a good idea. Text chat as a medium in particular
lends itself to more vitriol than civilized discussion. Also.. I'm busy
making some so-called "open tech" so...

Thanks anyway for the offer, but I'm going to sit this one out.

On Thu, May 21, 2015 at 1:52 PM, Louis Huang <louis.huang at aegia.nu> wrote:

> A good facilitator would know that noisebridge-discuss and sudo-discuss are
>> the worst places to have such a discussion! I'd flip your mod bit if I
>> could.
>>

> True... noisebridge-discuss is less high volume discussion. Ill keep the
> planning on the sudoroom-discuss, due to its high traffic. If this thing
> works out.

Karissa McKelvey
karissamck.com

Dat dat-data.com
U.S Open Data usopendata.org
Debt Collective debtcollective.org
Taskforce taskforce.is
Brass Liberation Orchestra brassliberation.org