[sudo-discuss] [Noisebridge-discuss] Open Tech vs Closed Tech debate?

Louis Huang louis.huang at aegia.nu
Fri May 22 10:10:17 PDT 2015

Agreed, live chat can get messy! arguements become personal and name
calling, which is a no-no. Text chating is a tool (think Meerkat or IRC
chats), and the use of it may, as you said Karissa, LEND to
positivity/negativity.

I really like the constructive cristism! Thank you. Its really good
feedback to make http://nubbii.com a better plaform!!!! I know sudoroom
has its own IRC channel... it would be nice to develop an IRC code of
conduct for touchy discussions.

- Louis