[sudo-discuss] call for safer spaces ban on Rannette

WIld Cat wildcatofthewoods at gmail.com
Mon May 25 13:16:20 PDT 2015

Rannette just made a disgusting mess in the omni bathroom that made me puke
and started laughing at me and when I told her to clean it up she responded
"you clean it up you idiot". This is only two days after I saw her attack
this guy throwing pizza and orange juice at him and rufuse to clean it up I
am calling for a permanent ban on the violation of the safer spaces policy.
She has been aggressive to anyone how has questioned her disrespect for the
space and got in my face enough that I don't feel safe around her.