[sudo-discuss] Hackers unite

Romy romy at snowyla.com
Thu May 28 10:23:36 PDT 2015

Well even though we don't always get along imagine how much worse it would be if you took the brightest folks doing the great work And forced them to be youth counsellors or socialize with ladies who lunch )they are nice though (

We all understand each other. We are not the passive types who just accept things the way they are. All of us are creators !

I can certainly socialize with cool people who are not hackers at work . I love having a work personality.

But life in Silicon Valley would be bleak indeed if I weren't around the eccentric socially adventurous folks at Sudoroom . I had a particularly dreadful time in my life living in San Jose .. It was definitely different & there are folks who do camp out In front of Walmart on Black Friday and watch tv 24-7x

I hope we can find a wAy to all get along with each other ! I learned so much about low level programming and 3d printers and I'm happy I can socialize in coed groups with smart people

Sent from my iPhone