[sudo-discuss] Bills bills bills

Sarah Pritchard sarahloupritchard at gmail.com
Thu May 28 12:05:10 PDT 2015

Dear Omni Financiers,
I just sent you all invoices for monthly expenses and June rent at the
Omni. Please let me know if you did not receive your invoices.

For your reference, here is a breakdown of the shared expenses in May:
*Utilities:*

   - PG&E: $587.23
   - EBMUD: $478.60
   - WM: $140.36

*Taxes & Insurance:*

   - Building insurance: $661.00
   - Property taxes: $797.28
   - Business tax: $181.35

Starting this month, the shared expenses are calculated by subtracting $100
for Optikallusions' contribution and then dividing utilities by 7 member
collectives and 1 tenant. The taxes and insurance are split evenly between
the 7 member collectives.

Let me know if you have questions about any of this. Otherwise, please pay
your invoices as soon as possible.

As always, if you know you will be late paying your rent and/or shared
expenses, please let the Finances Working Group know so we can plan
accordingly.

THANK$$,
Sarah + Finances WG