[sudo-discuss] Like I'm so grateful

Romy romy at snowyla.com
Thu May 28 18:32:00 PDT 2015

Even though at times I got burned out by Sudoroom I can't express how much it saved me from burnout in Silicon Valley

Even though we might quarrel the tech scene has so much negative sides and there are an awful lot of clueless douchebags out here who don't get it

It's really cool to connect with people who are truly passionate about technology and Art. I see so many cities attempting to create their own silicon valleys and failing . You just can't

The Bay Area has a unique blend of artists and socially conscious folks !!! Thank you for teaching me.

Sent from my iPhone