[sudo-discuss] Hackers unite

Sonja Trauss sonja.trauss at gmail.com
Thu May 28 19:06:53 PDT 2015

Hi all:

I really appreciate this thread.

Living in the Bay Area is a trip. When I first got here I thought, "wow, a
safe space for nerds!" I thought everyone knew about Noisebridge. It seemed
to be very simpatico with the history of SF as I knew it which was, safe
space for hippies, safe space for gays safe space for gender non-
conformists.  Then I lived here longer and I saw how many people say "if
you work in tech, SF hates you."   This seems very unfair to me.

Best
Sonja