[sudo-discuss] Hackers unite

Adam Munich adam at aperture.systems
Thu May 28 18:21:53 PDT 2015

>>Research shows that limitat...

I don't believe this. As a diagnosed aspie who had 1 friend in high school,
I've been able to overcome almost all such "ingrained disability" and have
left stellar impressions on hundreds of people. It's very, very possible
not only to moderately change your personality, but to become an entirely
different person altogether over the course of a year.

>> As a small child I received a severe concussion and was unconscious for
some time after the accident... facial expressions...

As a small child who recovered from getting tossed 6 feet in the air by a
car, completely KO'd, and had to relearn similar things, I can say, the
brain is *really, really freakin' adaptable*. But not if you don't put in
the hard effort to rewire those neurons.

---
Aperture Systems: Redefining Radiography -  http://aperture.systems/
http://adammunich.com/ - Cell: +1-650-452-0554

Be • knowledgeable •  social • patient • fearless • compassionate • fun •
humble • forgiving.

Be a leader