[sudo-discuss] Hackers unite

Autonomous autonomous666 at gmail.com
Thu May 28 16:09:08 PDT 2015

Consider the case where cognitive problems arise from traumatic brain
injury. There's plenty of scientific evidence proving that due to a brain
injury, individuals may lack self-control and awareness, and as a result
may behave inappropriately or impulsively (without thinking it through) in
social situations.

http://www.brainline.org/content/2010/03/cognitive-problems-after-traumatic-brain-injury_pageall.html

As a small child I received a severe concussion and was unconscious for
some time after the accident. When I look at photos of myself before and
after this accident I can clearly see something had changed with my facial
expressions. So be skeptical if you want but it does not diminish the fact
that many people suffer from "hardware problems."