[sudo-discuss] New around here. Safety?

Mike Wardle mike.wardle4 at gmail.com
Sat May 30 04:11:05 PDT 2015

I'm sorry if this isn't really correct for this list, but I thought it
would be best to ask. I've just moved to Walnut Creek from a small city.
While I know it not to be fully true, I've always heard the standard
sterotype/generalization that 'Oakland isn't safe, blah blah blah, you're
going to get shot/mugged/other'. I would love to come vist Sudoroom,
everything I've read about it and the people there seems like a great time.

I suppose my question is "would I be safe to take BART down from Walnut
Creek to MacArthur and walk to sudo? Should I be worried?".

Any tips? I'm sorry, I'm just new around here.

Mike