[sudo-discuss] New around here. Safety?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sat May 30 05:44:38 PDT 2015

Hi Mike,

You will be fine taking BART and walking to Sudo Room.

Crime can happen anywhere in the world.  I don't know what you've heard, but, Oakland is a cool place.  It certainly isn't like the worst places in Detroit.  (Urban Basic street smarts tip, for anywhere in the world when you feel anything weird, it is fine (and good) to cross the street.)

Best,
Mitch.