[sudo-discuss] Hackers unite

johanna faust female.faust at gmail.com
Sat May 30 08:08:39 PDT 2015

i echo that advice.  also

"If I were forced to stop being a hacker and only socialize with passive
non creative folks it'd definitely be a downer"

IS A FUCKING UNDERSTATEMENT.  sorry, caps for emphasis.

warning: i may send you a poem.

On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 8:27 AM, Edward B. Rippy <ed.rippy at mindspring.com>
wrote:

> On 05/28/2015 05:55 AM, romy at snowyla.com wrote:
>
>> Why do the powers that be try to take these making people and try to
>> drown them out to become bureaucrats?
>>
> -- <Sigh> -- They're afraid of Life, so they want everyone else to be
> afraid too... it's "for your own good...." But your creative spark knows
> better. Pls trust your creative spark, Romy...
>
> Ed

*Be seeing you.*