[sudo-discuss] Hackers unite

johanna faust female.faust at gmail.com
Sat May 30 08:17:24 PDT 2015

fuck it i'll post it.

--------------------------------------

  *the spirit immortal*
   *(or, in starry eyed admiration dedicated to Anonymous)*

   *All the best of us, hackers, wings far from untested,*
   *attain our prize but per accindens –though but few have yet guessed it
–*
   *the rest intending, (to practice) or*
   *dependent, (per...*
 *- haps)*

 *  ...on the defaults reconfigured --*
 *(their own, or their app's).**

   *:philosophies hammerless : dreams lacking anvils *
  *::contending*
 *(in theory) *
 *:for the souls of immortals:    *

     *their errors turn fatal, prove vapor, where shown *
 *but void due to muteness, *
 *that threatened to 0wn.*

 *....but.*
*          ....still. *
*                    ....they stay – with us – *
*                    ....they're staid – to us – *
*                    ....they'd state "us," & quo –*
   *Ut alteri vadis, warranto; alteri quorum, quid pro.*

   *This is causa enough *
 *(should reason persever) *
   *to recognize, laugh at, and ---*

  *                    (but be sure to remember*
  *                    to anticipate everything *
 *                    while expecting it never)*

  *---exploit cheerfully,  *
*                                        thoroughly,*
*                                                              their evil
endeavor.*

   *Success (of course) is your proof,*
   *by your choice,*
   *at whatever:*

   *to know, and to will, and to dare demand never*
   *be told of the odds*
   *that one changes*
   *if clever.*

*by a female faust*