[sudo-discuss] why i hate when people "clean up"

Jake jake at spaz.org
Sun May 31 00:59:58 PDT 2015

someone "cleaned" the 3d printer table and now the guitar string that we
use to clear up clogs in the nozzle is missing.

don't clean up something if you don't know how to use it!  i'd rather have
a functional 3d printer or soldering setup than a clean, useless table.

i fixed the motor drivers on the type A machine 3d printer, now we just
need another guitar string to clean the nozzle and we're back in business.

-jake