[sudo-discuss] don't put my email address on the omni calendar

Jake jake at spaz.org
Tue Nov 3 12:27:45 PST 2015

I don't know who posted this, but I am happy about everything except the
fact that my email address is presented (in text with the @ symbol and
all) without my permission, on the open web:

https://omnicommons.org/calendar/events/hardware-hack-night-2015-11-03/

I don't know how to edit this calendar entry and remove or edit my email
address.  Can someone remind me how to do it, or do it for me?

Also I would like to know who posted this so i can make sure they
understand that they should get my permission before posting my email
address anywhere.

thank you!
-jake