[sudo-discuss] Fwd: Ace Monster Toys Hackerspace Holiday Party! December 12th

yar yardenack at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 16:31:30 PST 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rachel Sadd <crafty.avenger at acemonstertoys.org>
Date: Thu, Nov 12, 2015 at 3:32 PM
Subject: [sudo-info] Ace Monster Toys Hackerspace Holiday Party! December 12th
To: info at sudoroom.org

Dear Sudo Room,

Ace Monster Toys loves that you are using the maker movement to strive
for social justice, and we want to invite you and your members to join
us for a night of music, making, and monster refreshments, all while
exploring hands-on activities in our space.

Our first-ever holiday party will include maker labs geared toward
grown-ups, such as laser-cutting your own snowflakes and 3D printing
lacy ornaments. 'Tis also an excuse for us to do what we
love...Experimental Science Time! We'll create instant ice cream using
liquid nitrogen and find out if cookie cutters can be made on a CNC
mill. A jolly good time is sure to be had.

Please join us, and let you members know about our party.

Saturday, December 12 — 6 - 9:30pm

Ace Monster Toys     |     6050 Lowell Street. Ste. 214.    |
Oakland, CA  94608

Click here to RSVP:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ace-monster-toys-hackerspace-holiday-party-tickets-19453455810

Learn more about Ace Monster Toys here: http://acemonstertoys.org/