[sudo-discuss] SUDO HACK REDUX

Mari M. strawberrypilabs at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 20:50:14 PST 2015

Hey guys!

I apologize for postponing my involvement in Sudo Hack. I've been suffering
from severe asthma and needed to time in an allergen free environment to
recover. I'm feeling a bit better and I should ok within the next few weeks.

Last Sudo Hack, I didn't do too good of  job getting people's individual
contact information so when I sent emails to Sudo-Discuss, I didn't get a
response back.

These are some dates that are available taking into account the holidays:

Dec 5th
Dec 19th
Jan 4th

Please email me with contact info and which date you're available if you'd
like to come help clean the space. :)