[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [sfchalkboard] The Oakland Artist Housing and Workspace Survey is now live!

Vicky Knox vknoxsironi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 10:42:23 PST 2015

Here's a survey by city staff who are apparently crowdsourcing
artist/workspace data as it intersects with gentrifying cost of living and
cost of workspaces (but not obvious demographic factors like race). I'm not
sure what exactly this will accomplish since the damage is already pretty
deep, but there's a section at the end where you can directly share your
thoughts with the city staff running the survey. I really let them have
it!! :]