[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [sudo-info] possible partnerships opportunity

hol at gaskill.com hol at gaskill.com
Mon Nov 23 14:54:32 PST 2015

awesome jake.  just without having brought caitlin into the space yet
does anyone have any objection to offering these students standing
access friday mornings to work on robots?  I could come tomorrow and
meet if she's coming to the space.  Is this the kind of thing where we
feel we would prefer she become a member so none of us has to be there
every friday morning?  I would be happy to meet once or twice but can't
commit to a standing weekday obligation.