[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [sudo-info] Do you want some free computer stuff???

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 12:11:35 PST 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jack Vincent <jackvinc at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 11:51 AM
Subject: [sudo-info] Do you want some free computer stuff???
To: info at sudoroom.org

Hey Sudo Folks,

    I have visited you guys a couple times, once at the Broadway space and
once at your new OmniCommons space... I have been doing some house cleaning
and would like to give away some computer and electronics stuff.... I tried
dropping by last Saturday to offer you some stuff but the door was closed
and no one answered.

Do you have any interest in these????

LOTS of "G" WiFi stuff, routers, access points.  D-Link, Netgear

---SCSI EVERYTHING... cables,   TAPE BACKUP,   Syquest drives and media,
 ZIP drives and media,  Imation LS-120 drives and media

---MODEMS   external and internal, up to 56K   (does ANYONE still use
modems???)

---Serial cables (a box full),  serial switch box,  parallel cables,
inkjet printers  (untested) ,  laser printers (untested).  Gigantic
industrial dot-matrix printer with sound deadening hood

---Misc computer power supplies,  cases,  386 computers,  486 computers,
Toshiba laptops that can only run DOS,   floppy disks,

---misc ISA bus cards..... if no one is interested in the functionality of
the cards,  do you collect them for the GOLD reclamation value  $$$$$$?$?$?$
   -video cards,  EIDE cards,  modem cards,  multi-I/O cards,  sound cards,
and so on.

---inkjet printers   (untested)   -I'm pretty sure you DON'T want these,
but who knows... again, maybe the circuit boards have value.

   I am offering these for free to anyone.  Hope to hear from you SOON.
And please let me know how to call you if you want this stuff.

PS  Almost forgot to mention,  TONS of old 3.5"  HARD DRIVES.... most
working, many tested or marked.

Thanks.

--
Jack V