[sudo-discuss] Want a free inkjet printer + scanner?

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 15:34:01 PDT 2015

Does anyone want a functioning HP Photosmart 2575 inkjet printer + scanner?

It was in working order last we used it. Getting rid of it because I'm fed
up paying through the nose for inkjet cartridges, so we're switching to a
B/W laser printer. And who needs a scanner anymore, now that you can simply
take a high-res photo of any document with your smartphone?

Anyway - anybody want it? If not, I may just drop it off as E-waste, or
disassemble it for parts...

Patrik