[sudo-discuss] [CCL] Want a free inkjet printer + scanner?

Yilan yilan.shi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 09:07:53 PDT 2015

Patrik,

When we get the new B/W printer, and need to refill on printing cartridges,
there's often bulk cartridge (OEM or refilled) for sell on ebay. Or amazon
has good offers too.

Also, there are ways to manually refill the ink when you buy separate OEM
ink. Since it's just Black ink, it'll simplify things a lot, although the
ease of self-refilling depends on the cartridge type.

best,
yilan