[sudo-discuss] Collabazaar This Saturday!

Berry Maker berrythemaker at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 22:36:26 PDT 2015

https://www.facebook.com/events/1661603590723647/

https://omnicommons.org/calendar/events/collabazaar-1-0/

I'm selling lots of cool stuff; LEDs, 'burnery' things, CHEAP!  All
proceeds will go to the Omni.

We'll be hosting our first of a potentially bi-monthly pop-up bazaar
featuring local artists, artisans and craftmakers. Stop by anytime in the
afternoon and peruse a phantasmagorical cornucopia of objects and
imbibements to titillate the tongue, warm the belly, inspire the mind and
adorn the body!

The mission of these Collabazaars is to create a sustainable model for
fundraising for the Omni's monthly expenses while simultaneously providing
local makers in our community with income and visibility to support their
continued creative / artistic / crafty / culinary endeavors.

As the sun sets, the Omni will metamorphize into a haunted house befitting
of its creepy cavernous and labrynthian corners!

Collaborators:
* Francisco Jimenez, Tucan Vinegars: Selling delicious homemade Costa
Rican-style vinegars. Free tasting

s available!
* Abby Normal Art by Antoinette Gaggero
* Liberation Food Coop: Fair trade, fresh-roasted coffee and a variety of
teas to sample.
* Youth Liberation Zines by STINNEY DISTRO
* Live painting by Nikki Lee Drumm
* Musical mosaics: Hand-crafted instruments that can be played and used as
unique art pieces.
* Kangs' Necklaces: Wire Wrapped Gems & Stones
* BerrytheMaker selling her household overstock of accumulated treasures,
cheap!
* Sudo Room's 3D printers will be printing out original magnet designs
throughout the day \o/

This event will be updated as vendors are confirmed. If you're interested
in running a booth (with a percentage of sales going to the Omni Commons)
at this or future Collabazaars, please contact collabazaar at omnicommons.org