[sudo-discuss] Fwd: Project Update #25: MONDO 2000: An Open Source History by R.U. Sirius

Scott Edmonds scott.edmonds at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 18:32:43 PDT 2015

Hi All,
Below is info about a current project to archive something important and dear to me. Before there was Wired and the couch surfing interns who worked for Mondo and left to start Wired-- there was Mondo 2000. I remember reading an issue of URB magazine and noticing Mondo 2000 on the newsstand. Things every Black nerd needed to see at an early age was in Mondo, like: virtual reality, tech pioneers and mavericks, and even an article about Pamela Z.

To meet and share ideas with these folks was amazing. Names that should mean something if you believe in the real power of what we all strive to do. > > Captain Crunch, R.U. Sirius, Queen Mu, William Gibson, Mark Pesce, and more.

If you're interested in helping to digitize or what not, get in touch with them.

Best,

Scott R. Edmonds
Mobile: 1-510-928-3469

Begin forwarded message: