[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] declaration of war...on the rats

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 20:39:06 PDT 2016

While tremendous progress has been made, alas I saw a mouse or rat this
afternoon scurrying by the food area upstairs between the kitchenette and
the computer area..

Is anyone down to get a rat zapper and put it up there? I'm told this is
the most humane and efficient trap -

I also think the stuff piled around the phat beets / basement room area
could be cleaned up a bit more. I used to see critters down there a lot..

What's up with the stuff stored in that room, i.e. whose stuffs izzit?

Best,
David