[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] declaration of war...on the rats

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 21:50:01 PDT 2016

Robb - do you still have the electronic rat trap that you were trying to
repair?

We should also still have two electronic mouse traps floating around
somewhere. I think one was last seen upstairs near the fridges; the other
may have been in the trash room.

The electric mouse traps were quite efficient to trap mice. For rats, I've
only seen the snap traps work. But that may have been because we had far
more of those.

Patrik