[sudo-discuss] Arif Shaikh banned from Counter Culture Labs

Johan Sosa johan at thefunquantum.com
Sat Aug 6 13:44:27 PDT 2016

Have we thought about the legal and ethical issues surrounding search engine accessibility of personal details in the asked to leave page? It seems the page is search engine accessible and nowadays many  employers google people before hiring them.

It may be more appropriate to leave out the last name and picture from search engine indexes unless the page is accessed directly or within Omni.

-Johan
Sent from my iPhone