[sudo-discuss] Memberships

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 20:33:56 PDT 2016

'Marxus'' moderation bit has been flipped, at the request of a member and
my own personal experience of having to tune this guy out in person after
about 30 seconds of his attempted 'conversation' / megalomaniacal
mansplaining.

Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé