[sudo-discuss] Interest in volunteering for Oakland Creek to Bay Day, Sept 17?

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 16:28:27 PDT 2016

A great opportunity to get out in nature, do something for the environment,
help make our community a better place to live, and *be very publicly seen
as a force for Good in our neighborhood*!

The 21st Annual Oakland Creek to Bay Day
<http://www2.oaklandnet.com/Government/o/PWA/o/FE/s/ID/OAK024743> is coming
up Saturday, September 17. But *if we want to register as a volunteer
group, and propose a specific site to work on, we need to register TODAY
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScxmJHcUrUPLEyXjs1HKtX7M__XE1hYO8qfj9nn5nS4RqXJrg/viewform>.*

*Speak up asap if you'd like to participate, if you have any ideas for a
site to work on (here's the existing list so far
<http://www2.oaklandnet.com/Government/o/PWA/o/FE/s/ID/OAK024743#locations>;
we can propose more), and especially if you can help as volunteer
(co-)coordinator! *I would love to participate, but September is looking to
be a busy month for me, so I'd prefer not to be the sole volunteer
coordinator

Patrik