[sudo-discuss] [CCL] Interest in volunteering for Oakland Creek to Bay Day, Sept 17?

Kristen Aramthanapon karamtha at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 26 18:41:34 PDT 2016

I can participate too.

- Kristen

Sent from my Virgin Mobile Phone.

------ Original message------

From: Patrik D'haeseleer

Date: Fri, Aug 26, 2016 4:28 PM

To: discuss at lists.omnicommons.org;counterculturelabs at googlegroups.com;sudo-discuss;

Subject:[CCL] Interest in volunteering for Oakland Creek to Bay Day, Sept 17?

A great opportunity to get out in nature, do something for the environment, help make our community a better place to live, and be very publicly seen as a force for Good in our neighborhood!

The 21st Annual Oakland Creek to Bay Day<http://www2.oaklandnet.com/Government/o/PWA/o/FE/s/ID/OAK024743> is coming up Saturday, September 17. But if we want to register as a volunteer group, and propose a specific site to work on, we need to register TODAY<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScxmJHcUrUPLEyXjs1HKtX7M__XE1hYO8qfj9nn5nS4RqXJrg/viewform>.

Speak up asap if you'd like to participate, if you have any ideas for a site to work on (here's the existing list so far<http://www2.oaklandnet.com/Government/o/PWA/o/FE/s/ID/OAK024743#locations>; we can propose more), and especially if you can help as volunteer (co-)coordinator! I would love to participate, but September is looking to be a busy month for me, so I'd prefer not to be the sole volunteer coordinator

Patrik